Thursday, May 30th
10:00 AM PT/1:00 PM ET
(USA & Canada)
Tuesday, June 4th
15:00 BST/16:00 CEST
|Continuent Tungsten offers real-time replication from MySQL to a variety of DBMS types including Vertica. In this Tungsten University webcast we will show you the details of setting up MySQL-to-Vertica replication, including the following topics:
- Introduction to Continuent Tungsten features for data warehouse loading
- Installation for MySQL to Vertica replication
- Best practices for applications: charsets, schema design, time zones, etc.
- Techniques for filtering and transforming data
- Performance tuning and trouble shooting
- Adapting batch loading for new use cases
The webinar includes technical information and a live demo to help you get your own data warehouse loading application up and running quickly.
About Tungsten University
In the Tungsten University, you will learn the important details of clustering that you will need to understand to get started with Continuent Tungsten, how to properly configure and manage the cluster nodes to ensure high availability, how to install the different nodes and provide a better understanding of the internals of the cluster. Training from Tungsten University helps you keep your mission-critical applications and essential services up and running 24x7. Our live virtual courses are online instructor-led trainings that are delivered in real time via Web conferencing and audio, plus interactive enhancements such as live chat, Q&A and simulations.