Discover Tungsten Replicator (AMI) – the replication engine for MySQL, MariaDB & Percona Server, including Amazon RDS MySQL and Amazon Aurora
Target Databases Available as of Today
More target databases will be introduced later this year.
Top Product Benefits
- Multiple Targets: Enabling users to replicate directly into popular analytic repositories such as MySQL (all variations), PostgreSQL, AWS RedShift, Kafka and Vertica.
- Cost not tied to transaction volume: Unlimited real-time transactional data transfer to eliminate escalating replication costs of ETL-based alternatives.
- Multi-master: Global, real-time transaction processing with flexible multimaster replication configurations between clusters. (MySQL as source and target only)
Top Product Highlights
- Tungsten Replicator (AMI) features: platform agnostic, real-time replication between database instances, filtering of data down to row-level, parallel replication and SSL for added security.
- Tungsten Replicator (AMI) includes the ability to apply data into many replication targets in addition to MySQL (all versions) such as MySQL (all variations), PostgreSQL, AWS RedShift, Kafka and Vertica, by enabling the replicated information to be transformed after it has been read from the data server to match the functionality or structure in the target server.
- For MySQL users the enhanced functionality and information provided by Tungsten Replicator (AMI) allows for global transaction IDs, advanced topology support such as multi-master, star, and fan-in, and enhanced latency identification, as well as filtering and transforming data in-flight.
Replicate from AWS Aurora, AWS RDS MySQL, MySQL, MariaDB & Percona Server from as little as $0.50/hour
With Tungsten Replicator (AMI) on AWS, users can replicate GB’s of data from as little as 50c/hour:
- Go to the AWS Marketplace, and search for Tungsten, or click here
- Choose and Subscribe to the Tungsten Replicator AMI of your choice
- Pay by the hour
- When launched, the host will have all the prerequisites in place and a simple “wizard” runs on first launch and asks the user questions about the source and/or target and then configures it all for them
Users can also start by trying one instance of the AMI for 14 days. There will be no hourly software charges for that instance, but AWS infrastructure charges still apply. Free Trials will automatically convert to a paid hourly subscription upon expiration.
Tungsten Replicator OSS
For those of you who might wonder: Tungsten Replicator OSS is, for all practical purposes, obsolete. While Tungsten Replicator OSS may still be available in various repositories, all OSS versions are outdated.
We look forward to your feedback on the new Tungsten Replicator (AMI) – please comment below!