Current Continuent Customers:
Please log in to access the software downloads page.
If you are an active customer and previously had access, you will need to sign up again. Sorry for the inconvenience!
No account? Sign Up!
Questions? Please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in the open source version of Tungsten Replication?
If you actually were looking to download Continuent’s open source (Apache license) offering, called Tungsten Replicator OSS, please click the following link: https://github.com/continuent/tungsten-replicator
Please note that Tungsten Replicator alone does not support any MySQL HA/DR clustering needs. It is only for advanced MySQL replication and heterogeneous replication needs. Understanding Tungsten Replicator commercial vs OSS differences
Interested in Continuent Tungsten Replication or Tungsten Clustering Solutions?
Schedule a Continuent Tungsten software Proof-Of-Concept with us today! We will help you install and configure the full version of the product at no charge so you can test with your applications! Continuent solutions are quite technical so our active involvement in your evaluation has proven to provide the best POC outcomes.
Our typical engagement process is as follows:
- Answers to Preliminary Questions (learn about your needs/requirements) →
- Technical Deep Dive Call (introduction to our solution and assessment of the fit) →
- POC (we work with you to install and test the software) →
- Contract → Production Deployment (assuming we have had a successful POC)
Continuent Tungsten allows enterprises running business-critical database applications to affordably achieve commercial-grade high availability (HA), globally redundant disaster recovery (DR) and performance scaling. Tungsten Clustering makes it simple to create database clusters in the cloud or in your private data center, to keep the data available even when systems fail.
In addition, Tungsten Replicator provides data replication from relational databases to high-performance NoSQL and data analytics engines to derive insight from big data for better business decisions.
The key benefits offered by Continuent Tungsten include:
- Deployment Flexibility – Build database clusters in any bare-metal, private cloud (VMware, Open Stack) or public cloud (Amazon AWS, Red Hat OpenShift) environments.
- Zero-Downtime Maintenance – Perform database maintenance, such as schema changes, upgrades to a new version of MySQL or adding new hardware, without application or service interruptions.
- High Availability – Automatically eplace a failed master DBMS server within seconds while maintaining continuous availability and without losing any transactions.
- Disaster Recovery (DR) – Switch to a hot-standby disaster recovery site running a Tungsten Clustering cluster with a single command without losing application connectivity.
- Multisite Operations with Geo-Clustering – Implement multimaster, multisite database clusters that span sites and are ready for immediate failover.
- Affordable Oracle Replication – Replicate data from Oracle to MySQL, from MySQL to Oracle, and from Oracle to Oracle. Think “Oracle GoldenGate power with Continuent price!”
- Real-time Integration between RDBMS and Analytics – Replicate quickly and efficiently to high-performance NoSQL and data analytics engines to derive insight from big data for better business decisions.
- Supports off-the-shelf MySQL, MariaDB and Percona Server – No software upgrade, data migration, application or DDL changes are required.
Continuent Tungsten operates equally well in cloud and on-premises deployments.
Register Now! Schedule a Continuent Tungsten software Proof-Of-Concept with us today – we will help you install and configure the full version of the product at no charge so you can test with your applications!