When you access the Site, we may collect the following information:
- Anonymous web statistics collected as you browse the Site
- Personal information you knowingly provide us
Some portions of the Site may require that you provide your personal information. Personal information refers to all and any information relating to you (including, but not limited to your name, contact number, email address and mailing address) obtained by us via your access to or use of this Site.
We may use your personal information for planning, research, design and marketing of services, rendering assistance to law enforcement, government or regulatory agencies, or complying with any applicable laws or any order of court.
Any information disclosed in the public areas of the Site becomes public information. You should exercise caution when disclosing your personal information in this way.
Transfers and Disclosures of Personal Data
Some of our services are transferring personal data from EU/EEA to the United States. In such transfers we only rely on services that comply with the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal information transferred from the European Union, European Economic Area, and Switzerland to the United States. (Learn more about Privacy Shield.)
We may disclose personal data to third parties:
- when permitted or required by law, e.g. to comply with requests by competent authorities or related to legal proceedings; when our trusted services providers provide services to us on behalf of us and under our instructions. We will control and be responsible for the use of your personal data at all times; if we are involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets; and when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
Third parties we work with:
- Google Analytics
- Amazon (AWS) hosting this site
- Salesforce data processing addendum
- Zendesk compliance with EU data protection requirements
- LogMeIn GoToMeeting and GoToWebinar compliance and data processing addendum
- Deluxe Corporation Vertical Response GDPR statement and FAQs and updated terms & conditions.
Retention of Data
Your personal data will be retained only for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes defined in this Policy.
Most of your personal data will be retained during the course of your client relationship with Continuent. Some personal data might be retained after your client relationship with us has ended, if required or allowed by applicable laws. When your personal data is no longer required by law or rights or obligations by either party, we will delete your personal data.
Continuent is in any situation committed to protect your privacy when using this web site. This commitment applies to the entire web site. Please read the complete Continuent Privacy Statement below and our Privacy Notice. Please, do not use this web site, if you do not agree with this statement. This Privacy Statement is continuously subject to changes, so we strongly advice you to pass through this statement as a rule when visiting this web site. On some occasions it may be necessary to ask for your personal information such as your name, address, e-mail address and telephone number. When you are using the services of this web site any personal data you have submitted to us will be treated, filed, registered and processed in accordance with the US laws ruling on person register and personal data. This information may be used to help us to respond your requests, or to contact you via mail, e-mail or phone, for example guiding us to inform you of new products, services or promotions we may offer. In spite of possibly gathering your personal data we respect your privacy in any situation and we will not give your personal information to any third party without your prior consent, unless it becomes necessary for your benefit. Your e-mail address will not be included in any mailing list unless you have specifically requested that it shall be done so. We erase all information concerning you or your affiliates on request. Any personal data you have submitted to Continuent shall be dealt with in due form, and everything is exclusively under the definition of confidential information. We have made serious efforts to prevent the unauthorized use and unauthorized access by outsiders.
Please notice that the possible information or correspondence delivered or transferred through this World Wide Web site is, on a presumption, highly classified, and thus it is totally under the definition of confidential information. In some cases, this information transferring or correspondence can be considered to be a trade secret of Continuent. By receiving such information in any form of delivery you will engage yourself to relationship, where you have to invariably honour and follow confidentiality and professional secrecy, you exclusively acknowledge the copyrights and other intellectual or industrial rights of Continuent, and by the same time you accept all the terms and conditions this notice constitutes. We treat your information with the same manner. All copyrights related to this Web Site, its layout and contents inter alia, are under exclusive rights of Continuent. We strictly advise you not to disclose, publish, reproduce or take any copies or try in any other way to modify, duplicate, or transform any of the delivered information or correspondence sent. Should Continuent ask for it, you have the obligation to return the information with all delivered documents back to Continuent.
Persons under the age of 18 may not make any legal acts or transactions on this web site without the prior consent of a parent or legal guardian.
Right to Data Access
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) you have the right to request the correction or update of personal information that we hold about you. You also have the right to tell us not to perform any of the procedures of collecting, storing or sharing of your information. Note that in this case, you may not be able to engage in an activity on the Site or Continuent may not be able to provide its products and services to you. You may also instruct us not to use your personal information for marketing purposes at any time without giving reasons via email at .
GDPR affords EU data subjects with additional rights that are summarized below. In order to assert any of these rights, please contact us at at any time.
- Right of Confirmation: You have the right to obtain from us confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed.
- Right to Access Your Data: You can ask us for a copy of your personal data and can ask for a copy of personal data you provided in machine readable format.
- Object to, or Limit or Restrict, Use of Data: You can ask us to stop using all or some of your personal data or to limit our use of it.
- Amend Data: You can request the correction or update of personal data that we hold about you.
- Right to Erasure (Right to Be Forgotten): You can ask us to erase or delete all or some of your personal data.
- Right to Individual Decision Making, Including Profiling: You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on an automated processing, including profiling.
- Data Portability: You have the right to transmit the data to another controller without hindrance from Continuent.