Amazon Redshift has been providing scalable, quick-to-access analytics platforms for many years, but the question remains: how do you get the data from your existing datastore into Redshift for processing? Tungsten Replicator provides real-time movement of data from Oracle and MySQL into Amazon Redshift, including flexible data handling, translation and long-term change data capture.
In our webinar replay we review:
- How Amazon Redshift replication works
- Deployment from MySQL or Oracle
- Deployment from Amazon RDS
- Provisioning/seeding the original information
- Filtering and accounting for data differences
- Data concentration/aggregation with single-schema targets