Start your Free 14-Day Trial of the new Continuent Tungsten Replicator (AMI) – the most advanced & flexible replication engine for MySQL, MariaDB & Percona Server, including Amazon RDS MySQL and Amazon Aurora.
Having just announced the availability on the Amazon Marketplace of a new version of the Tungsten Replicator (AMI) , we’d like to draw users’ attention to the fact that it comes with a free 14-day trial to get you started with the product.
Tungsten Replicator is a heterogeneous replication solution for MySQL, MariaDB & Percona Server, including Amazon RDS MySQL and Amazon Aurora, that provides high-performance and improved replication functionality over the native MySQL replication solution and into a range of target databases, such as MySQL (all versions), Oracle, PostgreSQL, AWS RedShift, Cassandra, ClickHouse, Elasticsearch, Hadoop, MongoDB, Kafka and Vertica. It is available as an AMI and can be accessed via AWS.
Getting started with the 14-Day free trial
Users can try one instance of each type of the AMI for free for 14 days to get them started with the new Tungsten Replicator (AWS infrastructure charges still apply). Please note that free trials will automatically convert to a paid hourly subscription upon expiration.
The following extraction and applier support is provided
- MySQL (all versions, on-premises and in the cloud)
- MariaDB (all versions, on-premises and in the cloud)
- Percona Server (all versions, on-premises and in the cloud)
- AWS Aurora
- AWS RDS MySQL
- Azure MySQL
- Google Cloud SQL
Available Replication Target Databases
Popular Analytics Solutions
Other Database Targets
Replicate from AWS Aurora, AWS RDS MySQL, MySQL, MariaDB & Percona Server from as little as $0.50/hour
With Tungsten Replicator (AMI) on AWS, users can replicate GB’s of data from as little as 50c/hour:
- Go to the AWS Marketplace, and search for Tungsten, or click here
- Choose and Subscribe to the Tungsten Replicator for MySQL Source Extraction
- Choose and Subscribe to the target Tungsten Replicator AMI of your choice
- Pay by the hour
- When launched, the host will have all the prerequisites in place and a simple “wizard” runs on first launch and asks the user questions about the source and/or target and then configures it all for them