We’re happy to announce that our white paper ‘Tungsten Clustering – Benefits & Configurations’ for MySQL, MariaDB and Percona Server is available to read on our website.
Tungsten Clustering is a one-of-a-kind software solution that provides clustering, disaster recovery and high availability for MySQL, MariaDB & Percona Server databases.
It allows enterprises running business-critical database applications to cost-effectively achieve continuous operations on a global scale with:
- Commercial-grade high availability (HA)
- Geographically redundant disaster recovery (DR)
- Global operations with geographically distributed multi-master
- Create database clusters in the cloud or in your private data centers
- Keep the data available even when systems fail
- Free you up to focus on your business and applications
This white paper provides a technical overview of Tungsten Clustering covering its key benefits as well as outlining some key configurations.
More specifically, the topics included in this white paper include:
- Introduction to Tungsten Clustering
- Key Benefits
- Tungsten Connector
- Tungsten Manager
- Tungsten Replicator
- Tungsten Dashboard
- Primary / DR Composite Clustering
- Multi-Site Multi-Master Composite Clustering
- Single Site Solutions
Some of Tungsten Clustering’s key features and benefits for MySQL, MariaDB & Percona Server include:
- Continuous Operations
- Zero Downtime
- Hybrid-Cloud and Multi-Cloud
- Intelligent Proxy
- Most Advanced Replication
- Full Support, No Application Changes
As one of our customers put it: “Tungsten Clustering has allowed us to deploy clusters in the Amazon Cloud quickly, which is key for our rapidly growing company. In addition, Tungsten Clustering is a key component in allowing us to meet our uptime SLA. Perhaps the most important item is the support we receive from Continuent, which I am pleased to say, responds quickly and resolves all issues (including self-inflicted!), and accepts feedback for future enhancements.”
To find out all there is to know about Tungsten Clustering, please read the white paper.
Alternatively, feel free to contact us for any questions.