We are pleased to announce that Tungsten Clustering and Tungsten Replicator GA Version 6.1.18 are now available for customers to download!
This release contains a number of minor bug fixes and improvements. Here are a few highlights:
tungsten_merge_logscommand now supports the
--after TIMESTAMPfilters (CT-1869)
tungsten_reset_managercommand now supports the ability to simply print out the path or paths to be cleared, one per line via the
thl listcommand now displays an approximative field size in bytes for row-based replication (CT-1847)
- Added a new option to TPM
manager-replicator-offline-timeout=<timeout_in_sec>that configures the timeout for the manager to wait until the replicator goes offline (CT-1892)
- Several enhancements to the
tpm diagcommand (CT-1908, CT-1933, CT-1935)
- A number of Backup and Restore improvements (CT-1575, CT-1841, CT-1842, CT-1850)
- Core Replicator has been improved (CT-1847), got several bug fixes (CT-1684, CT-1890, CT-1904, CT-1931) and a new feature (CT-1912)
- The new feature added to the core Replicator enables pausing a replicator stage for some amount of time; read more about it in the release notes (CT-1912)
It's important to note that there are a couple behavior changes related to
tungsten_find_orphaned and v8 of Percona’s xtrabackup tool, as well as a pretty significant behavior change for Tungsten Manager:
- Tungsten Manager behavior change: a failsafe shunned cluster (caused by a network split) will be auto recovered after the network connection is re-established (CT-241)
Please read the full list of improvements including minor changes in behavior in the Tungsten v6.1.18 Release Notes:
Please reach out to Continuent Support via Zendesk or by emailing if you have any questions!
Tungsten Clustering is the only complete, fully-integrated, fully-tested MySQL HA, DR and geo-clustering solution running on-premises and in the cloud combined with industry-best and fastest, 24/7 support for business-critical MySQL, MariaDB, & Percona Server applications.
Tungsten allows enterprises running business-critical MySQL database applications to cost-effectively achieve continuous global operations with commercial-grade high availability (HA), geographically redundant disaster recovery (DR) and geographically distributed active/active. If you’re not a Continuent customer (yet :)), and you’d like to learn more about Tungsten, please reach out to us!