Following last week’s announcement of our new Tungsten Cluster (AMI), we’re now happy to follow up on it with this on-demand webinar tutorial on how to get started with the Tungsten Cluster (AMI).
Tungsten Cluster (AMI) is a complete, fully-integrated, fully-tested MySQL HA, DR and geo-clustering solution for business-critical MySQL, MariaDB, & Percona Server applications.
Watch as our colleague Chris Parker, Customer Success Director EMEA & APAC, walks you through the ins and outs of Tungsten Clustering, and, more specifically, of the new Tungsten Cluster (AMI), which is available on the Amazon Marketplace; including a demonstration of how to use it.
The agenda of the tutorial includes the following topics:
- Review: Tungsten Clustering’s Key Features & Benefits
- The Clustering Architecture - An Overview
- Comparing Topologies
- Stand-Alone Cluster
- Composite Active/Passive Cluster
- Composite Active/Active Cluster
- Demonstration: How To use The AMI
Try The New Continuent Tungsten Cluster (AMI) from as little as as $0.70 per node and per hour: Includes Free Continuent Support For The First 14-Days Following Subscription
Our new AMI makes it simple to create database clusters in the AWS cloud, across multiple zones and regions as well as keep the data available even when systems fail. It also provides full clustering support, including:
- Intelligent Proxy with advanced load balancing
- Very fast, automatic local failover for HA, and rapid, automated global failover for DR
- Zero downtime maintenance
- Active/Active, multi-site deployments
Why not try it out and get started now?
And if you have any feedback or questions on our new AMI, please do let us know below.
Add new comment