We are pleased to announce that Tungsten Dashboard GA Version 1.0.12 is now available for customers to download!
Tungsten Dashboard v1.0.12 mainly provides support for the new datasource drain feature in Tungsten Clustering v7.0.2, along with a few improvements and bugfixes.
Here are the changes:
- The new datasource drain feature in Tungsten Clustering v7.0.2 is now supported in the Tungsten Dashboard node menus.
- There is a new, related setting called drainTimeout which controls the length of time to wait before closing the connection to a database node from a Connector.
- Updated the auto-refresh browser-specific timestamp display to fit better on the navbar.
- Corrected a page reload issue.
- Changed the managerPort setting default value to 8201 from 8091.
We invite you to visit the Tungsten Dashboard v1.0.12 Release Notes: Tungsten Dashboard v1.0.12 Release Notes.
Learn more about Tungsten Dashboard here: Tungsten Dashboard Page.
Tungsten Dashboard is included with Tungsten Clustering for customers to download for free. Dashboard is a web-based UI for monitoring and managing Tungsten Clustering deployments. We provide Tungsten Dashboard in addition to our command-line user interfaces for easy visual monitoring and management of Tungsten Clusters running MySQL, MariaDB, or Percona Server for MySQL databases. Users are able to view, monitor and maintain all of their database clusters in one place.
Please reach out to Continuent Support via Zendesk or by emailing if you have any questions or would like assistance setting up or upgrading Tungsten Dashboard!