We’ve recently introduced a competitive comparison program to help demonstrate why Tungsten Cluster is a better and more cost-effective overall MySQL HA/DR/Geo-Scale solution compared to other options in the market (whether they are other commercial solutions or in-house ones as well).
This blog provides a refresher outline of what’s involved with details of the program and Tungsten Cluster highlights as well.
- Become a customer and get 6 months of our software, and industry best 24/7 support, free of charge (along with one of our subscriptions).
- Existing Continuent customers are not eligible for this particular program (but please do contact us if you have any questions or if you want to expand your current Continuent footprint).
- Runs through December 31st 2020.
- Upgrade options available for the solutions listed below.
Solutions That Can Be Upgraded From
- Amazon Aurora
- Google Cloud
- MS Azure
- Galera / MariaDB Cluster / XtraDB Cluster
- MySQL InnoDB Cluster
- DIY: you have an in-house solution? Talk to us about upgrade options!
How Does It Work?
Submit our competitive upgrade webform, and we’ll contact you straight away to discuss your options.
Tungsten Clustering: Solutions for Continuous MySQL Operations
The Tungsten Clustering product family is the only complete, fully-integrated, fully-tested MySQL HA, DR and geo-clustering solution running on-premises and in the cloud combined with industry-best, and fastest, 24/7 support for business-critical MySQL, MariaDB, & Percona Server applications.
Tungsten Clustering includes three distinct products:
- Tungsten Cluster
- Tungsten Cluster+ active/passive
- Tungsten Cluster+ active/active
Who Chooses Tungsten Clustering?
Typical Tungsten Clustering customers are SaaS, e-commerce, financial services, gaming and telco companies looking for the MySQL database and Continuent to cost-effectively safeguard business-critical applications and billions of dollars in annual revenue.
The current average Continuent customer life-span is over 7 years and we’re proud to report a 97.5% customer renewal rate (including many multi-year subscription renewals).
Companies such as Adobe, Carfax, Marketo, Modernizing Medicine, Net-a-Porter, Riot Games, and Vonage, and many more trust our customer support and software in order to achieve continuous operations for their business-critical MySQL applications with zero downtime.
Follow this link for more information on why our customers choose us.
For More Information on Tungsten Cluster
- Tungsten Clustering Solutions Page
- Tungsten Cluster Plans
- Tungsten Clustering Benefits
- Our Customers
- Why Choose Continuent
We look forward to talking to you and hopefully welcoming you as a new Continuent customer!